SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I was wondering if you could help us? We seem to be lost. We were looking for the entrance to San Quentin. You know where that is?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I was wondering if you could help us? We seem to be lost. We were looking for the entrance to San Quentin. You know where that is? Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Speaking of whale shit, what have you turned up, Briggs?

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just watched Enforcer last night courtesy of the DVR. Great movie.

Posts: 4028 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Well, this is a Magnum Force thread, so......

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You’re right. Wrong title.

Posts: 4028 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Thug in Palancio business office: “That ain’t no cop’s gun, Frank.”

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Just hearing the music from these shows puts the movies in my head.

The score from these movies are all done by Lalo Schifrin. The same guy did the original Mission Impossible theme.

Posts: 7233 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
"What does a girl have to do to go to bed with you?"
"Try knocking on the door?"

I want one of those twist-on suppressors for my Colt Python. Big Grin (And a Colt Python.) Besides the Colt Python, Robert Urich (later to star on S.W.A.T and Vega$) and David Soul (later in Starsky & Hutch) had early roles as two of the rogue cops.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
"What does a girl have to do to go to bed with you?"
"Try knocking on the door?"

I want one of those twist-on suppressors for my Colt Python. Big Grin (And a Colt Python.) Besides the Colt Python, Robert Urich (later to star on S.W.A.T and Vega$) and David Soul (later in Starsky & Hutch) had early roles as two of the rogue cops.

Also One of the rogue cops was Tim Matheson who became “Otter” about five years later in “Animal House”.

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Interesting tidbits!

Never put ketchup on a hot dog!

ETA shit, also wrong movie. I'll slink away now.

Posts: 5101 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post