SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bad Boys For Life.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad Boys For Life. Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
Oh Hell Yeah!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhwsKvoiCpQ

I did not think there wold be another after the last one.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Except for the fact that Will Smith looks exactly the same and Martin Lawrence looks like a wreck, I'm interested.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
It will be an entertaining couple hours on netflix...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
BB II is probably my favorite straight-up dumb action movie.

I hope they bring back Reggie marrying Martin's daughter.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10473 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will catch it
I enjoyed the first and second one (which I cannot believe was released way way back in 2003.)

For me it was two hours or so of comedy with a lot of gun play.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
It will be an entertaining couple hours on netflix...

What Kevin said..

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I'm a sucker for buddy cop movies.
My favorite part in the last one is when they get into the car chase with the Cadillac that Dan Marino was trying to test drive. Will Smith says something about how the car is really cool and Dan should definitely buy one....but not this one because we're gonna mess this one up.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
The scene with Reggie is hilarious...

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Yes, the unedited version of the Reggie scene is the best ever. Unsafe gun handling, but funny as shit.

You ever make love to a man? Do you want to?

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
What's the unedited version? The only one I've seen is this original theatrical version:
https://youtu.be/nEf2ML7wkBE

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
As the father of a daughter, this was not a comedy movie, but more of a “how to” documentary

Bad boys 2 is perhaps my favorite action movie of all time...the place I was in life when I first saw it, it was pretty much quoted on a daily basis for years...it helps define a period of life I look back on very fondly

We live together.....

quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
What's the unedited version? The only one I've seen is this original theatrical version:

This movie played on the tv channel USA pretty much every other weekend throughout the entirety of my time in high school, but was heavily edited, of course. My guess is that the theatrical version IS the "unedited" version.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Martin Lawrence is looking...large

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

That is the original and still my favorite, as a Father of a Daughter.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to this one. I'm curious how it will be sans Michael Bay. Bad Boys II used to be my favorite Bay film until 13 Hours came along. I think I'm more excited to see Joey Pants returning as the prerequisite beleaguered captain at this point.

Anybody catch Gabrielle Union's Syd character on Spectrum's Bad Boys spinoff show L.A.'s Finest? It's pretty tepid.

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
That's it! Y'know what? I'm so sick of Hollywood dredging up nearly-forgotten films to churn out unoriginal sequels just to make a few bucks, and...

*watches trailer*

Okay. That looks pretty good. I might actually watch that.

On Netflix.

Big Grin

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post