SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Nothing on last night and watched Hardcore Henry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nothing on last night and watched Hardcore Henry Login/Join 
posted
I can see why this did not make it. I laughed a couple times as it was just a silly movie and is in typical video game fashion. I thought I was going to get sick as it was all shot in "first person" mode. Not for kids though.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I liked it, had some good action and humor.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I almost went to see it in the theater with my son. Then when I saw it was 1st person in the trailer we changed our minds. I hate that crap.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
I liked it, had some good action and humor.

Same here. I thought it was a pretty clever way to make a movie, considering the prevalence of video games.

But if you get motion sickness, it's not for you.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I watched it because of this thread....

Lots of death and destruction for sure.

It was a little hard to follow at times.

Hot naked Russian chicks were a plus....

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post