SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Why does Nickelback get such a bad rap?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why does Nickelback get such a bad rap? Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7803 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nickelback is what grunge looks and sounds like once you rinse all the grunge off. Corporate-safe caricature. Teen-bankable. A record exec's financial wet dream.

Hate or not hate, there is no just okay (Yoda voice).

Kinda like Asia was in the 1980s, only with more lasting power. Yes, a record company's wet dream indeed.

-MG

Posts: 1994 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgh4wSxAKqo

Big Grin

Hahahahaha ha

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
None of you KB lovers has yet to explain this:

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54651 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
I also like this video that poked fun at how formulaic Country rock songs were and perhaps still are?
[VIDEO]

Bo Burnham does a bit/song about this very thing:

Posts: 32521 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Eh9Q6BGGU50?si=tsucRxS32-GbUylb" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Okay, that is a real reason to hate Nickleback.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Nickelback is what would happen if Disney+ bought Kid Rock.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post