SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Movies you like Charles Bronson was the Star or acted in.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movies you like Charles Bronson was the Star or acted in. Login/Join 
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted
1.Death Wish
2.Hard Times
3.Once upon a Time in the West.
4.The Dirty Dozen

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
The Mechanic
The Great Escape
The Magnificent Seven
Red Sun

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16357 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
In addition to those already listed:

Mr. Majestyk

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Breakheart Pass

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
The Mechanic, Magnificent 7.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CRIME WAVE
Was just on TCM film noir

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Raid on Entebbe

Posts: 3676 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chato's Land
The Stone Killer
You can't Win Them All(with Tony Curtis)

Posts: 371 | Location: The once great state of California | Registered: November 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Death Hunt.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I liked him best in The Magnificent Seven, and he was decent in The Dirty Dozen and The Great Escape.
I was never a big fan of Bronson's, but I thought he was good in this film. Notice all of the well known actors in this scene.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
The Dirty Dozen

Posts: 7800 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, I'm not afraid to admit it.

From Noon Till Three

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TELEFON

Posts: 395 | Registered: June 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The Valachi Papers, very good Mob Movie. Was overshadowed by the God Father.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Evil That Men Do

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post