SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Smile! Archies- Sugar Sugar extended remix video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smile! Archies- Sugar Sugar extended remix video Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/mIYjRPOCpmE

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
O.M.G.!! I always thought that was a great song, I've got the record in the video, that was when a 45 meant RPMs.

Welcome to my home, that door you just kicked in, was locked for your protection, not mine.

Posts: 79 | Location: South St. Louis | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Weren't there any surviving members of The Archies around to put the kibosh on this?

Posts: 20075 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Didn’t watch it.
I much prefer the version I put together to open the video I made for my daughter’s wedding. Showed her and her sweetie kissing in front of a candy store.

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post