SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Just a Small Town Girl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Just a Small Town Girl Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted
Living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere




We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.
 
Posts: 5946 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
She was on a journey






Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.



"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...



 
Posts: 15035 | Location: It was CA., Now it's "FREEEEEEDOM!!" (TN) | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Uuughh...I drank WAAAAY too much during that karaoke night in grad school. It was at a Buffalo Wild Wings and the cab ride back was NOT fun.


________________________________________

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
 
Posts: 18847 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
South Detroit is actually in South Dakota.
 
Posts: 5569 | Location: NH | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Just a Small Town Girl

© SIGforum 2026