SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Succession Season 4
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Succession Season 4 Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted
Yaaawwwnnn… I hope this picks up. Thst was a pretty slow start.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
EP1 is usually like this. By EP3, the shit is slinging.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Damn, Shiv got uncomfortably fat and they continue to dress her in unflattering garb. I realize she announced she's pregnant but it's beyond that and if they are not going to work that into the story line at least give her some non clingy cloths to wear.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
Damn, Shiv got uncomfortably fat and they continue to dress her in unflattering garb. I realize she announced she's pregnant but it's beyond that and if they are not going to work that into the story line at least give her some non clingy cloths to wear.

My wife can't stand the way they dress Shiv in this show, from the very beginning.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
“We can watch the dot together. We can throw it on the big screen”. Big Grin

Like previous seasons, the dark humor, is so quick, so well written, I have to rewind multiple times. Any time Logan says “fuck” for example.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post