SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Cabinet of Curiosities
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cabinet of Curiosities Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
Decent show especially around Halloween.

It’s like Tales from the Crypt, Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock, etc.

Each is its own story. Mild horror shows.

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
just started the series yesterday.

Each episode is creepy...

Enjoying the series so far.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
3 episodes in and so far we have liked them. The 2nd episode with rats and tunnels was creepy.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to watch this. Two HP Lovecraft adaptions, and I do hope they live up to their namesakes...

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
We watched it.

Uneven, some really good episodes some meh episodes. I liked the 2 Lovecraft episodes, but I am a sucker for Lovecraft.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of Night Gallery as well.
Dark stuff. Camera work and effects are top notch.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed it! I would reccomend it especially for the Halloween time of year. It was interesting to see some actors from other films.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very mixed. A few episodes are GREAT, 1-2 meh, and the rest in-between (but still pretty good).

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post