SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Stargate: Atlantis is (back?) on Amazon Prime:
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stargate: Atlantis is (back?) on Amazon Prime: Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
Just a heads up. I saw that it was on Prime this weekend and watched the pilot episode. I rewatched the series when it was on Netflix a few years back but then it went away. If they add SG-1, I'll be ecstatic, but this will definitely suffice.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18024 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Damn. I thought this meant it was back "for real". While it was airing, I preffered Atlantis to Ben Browder's SG-1.

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I said "back?" because I don't remember if Prime offered it on stream.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18024 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
ElRey network airs both Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis - 2 episodes of each weekdays in original order.

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3926 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I started watching it myself, I only saw a few episodes a few years ago.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
SG-1 is available on Amazon, but it's pay-per-episode. I keep hoping they'll switch it to included-with-prime.

Posts: 7269 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post