SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Game of Thorns" The inside story of the 2016 campaign. Interesting read.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Game of Thorns" The inside story of the 2016 campaign. Interesting read. Login/Join 
The Constable
posted
Just read Doug Wead's book. I had forgotten so much of the Clintons criminal activity. I think you get somewhat immune to them, it's constantly something. The treatment of Bills female accusers by the Clintons and their accomplices was disgusting. Both of them and many of their supporters all deserve several eternities in Hell.

The influence peddling, Presidential pardons, downright theft when they left the Whitehouse...amazing what they got away with.

I'm far from an academic or even a "well read" person. I'm basically one of the "deplorables". But I enjoyed the book.

The Trump story is uplifting, the history of the Clintons was simply disgusting. HOW they are not in jail is amazing.

Interesting insights into the big victory in 2016. I think it's worth the time.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
HOW they are not in jail is amazing.

Laws simply do not apply.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post