SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone going to watch "Your Honor" on Showtime tonight?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone going to watch "Your Honor" on Showtime tonight? Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted
New "limited" series. Bryan Cranston. Looks like it might be pretty good.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updates before I subscribe again
Thanks

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greg1147:
Updates before I subscribe again
Thanks

Yes, it's was worth watching. Very good series premiere.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I see that this series is in its second season despite being originally billed as a single-season show. I've looked at reviews and they seem generally "meh" about it. Has anyone got anything further to add regarding this show?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18024 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
I watched the first season and thought it was pretty good. I didn’t think they would continue it. I’ll check out the second season first episode and see what I think and decide then if I want to continue.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post