SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Avengers: Endgame
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avengers: Endgame Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted
Official Trailer 1

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/TcMBFSGVi1c

I liked Infinity War pretty well, and especially enjoy the Thor and Dr. Strange characters. Even though these movies have very little character development and real acting over the course of a single film, through several films it is possible to develop an affinity for the characters.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Glock 26 makes a strong showing, I like this one Wink

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
and Captain marvel did not disappoint. so looking forward to seeing her!!

Posts: 7796 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Four tickets please. Thanks!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1952 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I'm not really interested in Capt. Marvel, and especially not interested in a new character having to help save the day in End Game. They have more than enough already, IMO, and I'm starting to feel super-hero overload between Marvel and DC.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe Nick Fury should have shared Captain Marvels number with the Avengers a long time ago and told them that there's a chick in outer space that can save they're asses in an utterly hopeless situation.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3526 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:

I haven't seen Captain Marvel but the reviews I've seen said she did disappoint. I think Endgame is my last must see MCU movie. I will have to make a conscious choice for every film after that on whether to see it or not. It all depends on what they set up if Iron Man, Captain America and Thor aren't going to be around going forward.

Posts: 3375 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:

I haven't seen Captain Marvel but the reviews I've seen said she did disappoint. I think Endgame is my last must see MCU movie. I will have to make a conscious choice for every film after that on whether to see it or not. It all depends on what they set up if Iron Man, Captain America and Thor aren't going to be around going forward.

I like it. I'm far from a movie critic. But I liked her character.. Liked the special effects, etc.

Posts: 7796 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post