SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Mayans --- anyone stick with this series all the way through?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Mayans --- anyone stick with this series all the way through? Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted
--- No Spoilers in this thread please---------

I watched like the first 10 minutes of the first episode but stopped watching because I was expecting something more like S.O.A.

Although I was actually burnt out on S.O.A. because it dragged on for so very long. I should have just jumped to the final 2 or 3 episodes and called it a day.

But is Mayans better, worse, same? Just not a lot of threads about it here.

Asking because I'm looking for a new series to watch.

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Mayans got a lot better after the first season, I thought Son's went downhill after season one.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
No, couldn't make it more then the first few.
Watched SOA from beginning to end though. Cool

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
It’s a very different show than SOA and it got better once it realized that fact. First season is fairly weak, but the last couple of seasons were pretty good. I’ll watch the upcoming final season, although I’m afraid they might be going back down the same “Obsessive Club President Ruins Everything” path that SOA did.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post