SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Friends or loved ones never let others you care about buy a McRib…
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Friends or loved ones never let others you care about buy a McRib… Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
I was at Kohl’s today sending an incorrect order back to Amazon (just as info Kohl’s makes returns to Amazon a breeze with zero cost or hassle…but that’s another subject)…when I was heading back home “an evil spirit” took over my mind and body and I decided that it was about time in my life to pull into the McDonalds and finally try a McRib…one bite later I instantly regretted that choice…THAT WAS THE MOST DISGUSTING thing I have ever attempted to eat (I put it up there with undercooked/still raw in the middle chicken livers and gizzards)…please if you love someone NEVER EVER attempt to feed them a McDonald’s McRib sandwich…sad thing there was a Chic-Fil-A down the street…this weekend I gave the Arby’s Wague (sp?) burger a try and it actually was quite tasty…way better than that pig butthole monstrosity McAnus… Eek That is all

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I'll file that under the "Well, no fucking duh" section.
Wink

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!

You lucky dog you my McDonald’s stopped selling them last week.
I was so disappointed when I went last week and was informed they were done for this go round.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25435 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
McDonald’s stopped selling them last week.

That explains Bisleyblackhawk's displeasure. The POS was over a week old! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16250 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Oh FFS some of you are just so dramatic Roll Eyes

It’s a friggen ground pork burger with BBQ sauce, were you expecting Aaron Franklin level meat here?

Posts: 33845 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10948 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4987 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Oh FFS some of you are just so dramatic Roll Eyes

It’s a friggen ground pork burger with BBQ sauce, were you expecting Aaron Franklin level meat here?
What ever its effing nasty as hell…but I shoulda knowed that from the interwebs Razz…but maybe it’s just that McDonalds…this one will screw up a whopper with cheese and xtra onions on a regular bases Big Grin.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Not surprising that McDonalds would screw up a Whopper with cheese and extra onions. Wink

Posts: 20125 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Maybe these are better.

https://on-cor.com/products/ba...s-rib-shaped-patties

I do love their Salisbury steak

Posts: 17901 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Not surprising that McDonalds would screw up a Whopper with cheese and extra onions. Wink

BK has been trying to rip off the Big Mac for some time now with the Big King. It stinks.

Posts: 33845 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
News flash: McDonalds' food is low quality trash.

In other breaking news, water is wet.

Big Grin

Posts: 32538 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post