SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Rules of Engagement (2000)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rules of Engagement (2000) Login/Join 
Picture of Keystoner
posted
I heard Ben Shapiro heaping pretty high praise for this movie. Rotten Tomatoes wasn't too high on it, but I trust y'all more. Is this movie any good?

Year V

Posts: 2632 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw it when it came out 23 years ago.

It's a decent movie a little action, mostly lawyer/trial stuff not as ground breaking like A Few Good Men but it tries.

If you have free time to kill it's worth watching.

Posts: 967 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
It's good entertainment value...8/10. JMHO...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Every MSG I knew would have shot the shit-out of them.

Good movie.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember thinking it was very good at the time I saw it. Its been a while.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a bad flick.

Posts: 4063 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Edited for spoilers. I mean, the OP has only had 23yrs to see the film.

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Don't think the OP has seen it. Might need to avoid spoilers for Keystoner's sake? Razz Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post