SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I feel a Godfather binge coming on for this weekend.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I feel a Godfather binge coming on for this weekend. Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I believe in America.

fade from black...

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
"It's a Sicilian message......"

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1903 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I’m gonna say something and it’s gonna trigger folks and I fully expect to find a severed horse head at some point but.......

While I think The Godfather movies are technically excellent (for the most part) movies with wonderful performances and cinematography and costuming etc. etc. ...........

I just have never really enjoyed them all that much. I mean everybody should see them once but as far as me personally.......I’ll leave the DVD and take the canolli. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
^ ^ ^ ^

Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya gotta do it right Jim!
Toss some pasta on the stove, maybe some meatballs... a bottle (or two) of good red wine, DONT FORGET THE CANOLI!

If you’re going to binge, binge in style!
Cool

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
^ ^ ^ ^

Big Grin

So what you're saying is, they made two too many Godfather movies?

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Ya gotta do it right Jim!
Toss some pasta on the stove, maybe some meatballs... a bottle (or two) of good red wine, DONT FORGET THE CANOLI!

If you’re going to binge, binge in style!
Cool
That shit goes without saying. Smile

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Great idea. I bought both I and II in blu-ray not long ago, but have not watched them yet.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6405 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
"Oh Pauli, ya won't see him no more."

Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Jim Shugart:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post