SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mass Effect Legendary Edition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mass Effect Legendary Edition Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
This was one of my favorite game trilogies. I was excited to see the Legendary edition coming out.

ME:1 looks amazing, this is an old game now, and the visuals were not great by todays standards, but the remake looks pretty good, better than I thought it may be

The Hanar are still big stupid jellyfish, and the guy is still trying to get his refund. I did forget about the Super Space hooker consort, that whole thing is crazy.

I swore this time I would be a paragon, but its so much more fun being the renegade. It fits to me with being a Spectre too, you have a job to do and screw anyone that gets in the way. The galaxy is at stake here!

I did try the soldier this time, they are just a tank, I miss some of the biotic powers but I like having all of the weapons available.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I often wonder what the point of playing Mass Effect is, knowing that none of the decisions you make in the first two games matters by the end of the third.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, it kinda makes it easier.

Also, why not play all three?

Although I have to admit that it still takes a bit of patience to go through the first.

And that said, if I had to choose just one of three to play I'd probably pick ME2.

Posts: 184 | Registered: September 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I just started replaying these and I am now on the second one. Still good stuff.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post