SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Last Night in Soho (movie)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Last Night in Soho (movie) Login/Join 
posted
Created/Directed by Edgar Wright (of Shaun of the Dead and Babydriver). My wife and I saw Last Night in Soho on Netflix or maybe Prime. I'm a pretty big fan of Edgar Wright. Very, very unusual film. I can almost say I've never thing anything like it in terms of how it starts, where it goes, and the very dark conclusion.

Includes Anya Taylor-Joy of Queen's Gambit fame wearing many highly provocative late 60s clothes and lingerie. Set in London. Anyhow, it is a very well produced and acted psycological thriller. Might be worthing taking a look.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Saw it a month ago. Set design and costume was very well done. It’s a strange film but it was intended that way. Not nearly as good as past films in this genre but compared to what we’ve been getting recently, better than most. Worth a watch but a decent film that I think could have been great. I did love the actress. 2nd or 3rd time I’ve seen her in a film. She is going places.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12624 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post