SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What are you watching?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you watching? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Today, nothing. After 6 years, LG "Smart" TV took a giant dump this morning.

LED's are fried. All inner parts are made in China, so repairing it is near impossible. I pulled the power supply for parts.

Maybe, not having a working TV at home could be a good thing?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The Expanse. Currently on Season 2. Can't believe I waited so long to watch it. It's fantastic sci-fi.

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
Finally getting to watch Stranger Things. Now that I can do a good binge watch over a week or two...

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 770 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
The Protector on Netflix. Turkish?

The main character is an idiot, for now at least. But I heard it gets better. Mostly, I’m in love with the character Leyla. She’s absolutely mesmerizing to me.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Now that this season of "Kings of Pain" is over Smile, waiting for new seasons of Netflix shows "Ozark" and "Narcos: Mexico" which are coming right up.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
The Expanse. Currently on Season 2. Can't believe I waited so long to watch it. It's fantastic sci-fi.

finished season 4 a few weeks ago,

excellent series

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Just started Nightflyer on Netflix. Good so far.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Currently re-watching Strike Back, have 6 seasons on DVD (don't have the original one with Richard Armitage though).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1897 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
After discovering the Roku Channel and seeing that Major Crimes was in their inventory list, I'm semi binge-watching the last three seasons, as I kinda lost touch with the show for a variety of reasons while it was still on TNT. With my purchase of the Roku box, I'm sure the catch up on a LOT of shows I missed. Best thing I ever bought!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

I just completed season 2, The Expanse is really good. Believable enough that it's all plausible and not overly fantastical.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
My wife and I recently finished watching The Mentalist. Now, we are watching Bosch. This is her first viewing but is the third time for me.

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Ok, I'm trying Firefly again.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10900 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I just got finished binge watching Soap, the entire 90 episode series on DVD. That was some funny shit and way out there for the 1977 to 1981 era. Anyone else find this series hilarious?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hberttmank,

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
finished The Crown. Every season was solid - 1, 2, and 3. Claire Foy 1 & 2, Olivia Coleman 3.

wading through Curb Your Enthusiasm - just started S5.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Nearly through the second season of Goliath, the Amazon Prime series with Billy Bob Thornton.

Posts: 13231 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Wife and I have watched all the seasons of Brokenwood over again.
Now getting addicted to Line of Duty—incredible acting and story-telling. Only watched the first two episodes and—-WOW there was a surprise!

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Was in a drought for a while but now, holy cow!. Tons of new seasons and shows.

The wife and I enjoyed The Crown and Jack Ryan.

Narcos Mexico has a new season

Better call Saul new season

Altered Carbon has a new season that I haven't started yet

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Finished both seasons of Lost in Space and currently on the last couple of episodes for The Expanse season 2.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1048 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
We've been watching Queen of the South, and have enjoyed it. About narcotics and cartels, pretty graphic at times but entertaining.

I've been watching this, it's like watching a train crash you can't turn away from seeing.
Enjoying it thoroughly.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8342 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post