SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What are you watching?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you watching? Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
What shows are you watching on the various platforms out there?

Here's a list of shows I enjoy: Line of duty, The Killing, Bodyguard, Peaky Blinders, Sneaky Pete, Billions, Vikings, Homeland.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6005 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Corner Gas and then probably Northern Exposure.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8340 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I just bought the entire House M.D. series on Apple TV.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Wife and I are currently binging Corner Gas and McCloud's Daughters on Prime.

Did you mean this post for the Liar perhaps?

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Wife and I are rewatching Fringe together. I'm always somewhere in a re-watch of Strike Back.
She's always got one of her shows she's watching as well - some netflix thing she says I wouldn't like.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Looking for another series myself.

I recently caught up to Blindspot (watched all of the old episodes and now waiting for new releases), rewatched Sopranos, and finally watched Deadwood. Also, waiting for new episodes of Amazon's Jack Ryan.

I like things like Longmire, Justified, Breaking Bad, Deadwood, Blue Bloods but could not get into Altered Carbon.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I just started a thread about the comedy Nathan For You, here: https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1500011554

Other than that, I'm re-watching Game of Thrones as I eagerly await the final season's start in a couple of weeks.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Bundesliga soccer games, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, NCIS, Vikings, Best Defense, Outlander, Weaponology, Sanford & Son, Svengolie, etc.

And "yes" I know its an odd list Wink

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Bosch (in season 4 now) after finishing up Jack Ryan, The Widow, and White Dragon. SEAL Team, The Rookie, and The Good Doctor on major networks.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The Killing series is awesome, but tragic.

I watch-

Gotham

The Magicians

Stranger Things

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
An ICORE match at our club.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2553 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Homeland
Andy Griffith
Lassie

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25357 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles (my fave)
Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis
Street Outlaws
Weaponology
What on Earth?
Triggers
Fox News
Lots of other stuff, but none on the regular MSM stations--I only watch cable channels (except I do catch the current episodes of the NCIS series on On Demand sometimes).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Stranger Things is must see TV. I've started a Netflix series call Travelers with Eric McCormack. About 4 episodes in so far. Only went for 3 seasons. Seems like something I watch gets the kiss of death, but another is an Australian series that only went for 2 seasons called Glitch. I've read a 3rd season is in production, but I have no details.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Now that baseball season has opened, the MLB Network is on my TV most of the time I hae available to watch anything.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Rewatching Game of Thrones, mid-season 6 now.
Started the Amazon series Hanna last night, also watching the F1 series Drive to Survive on Netflix.

Really enjoyed: Bodyguard, The Night Manager, The Crown, The Grand Tour

I catch reruns of House when I see it's on, same with NCIS.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Rewatching Game of Thrones, mid-season 6 now.
Started the Amazon series Hanna last night, also watching the F1 series Drive to Survive on Netflix.

Really enjoyed: Bodyguard, The Night Manager, The Crown, The Grand Tour

I catch reruns of House when I see it's on, same with NCIS.

Yes the Crown and the Grand Tour. I actually enjoyed Downtown Abbey as well.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6005 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Currently watching NYPD Blue, Wiseguy and The Grand Tour

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3956 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
'The kids are alright', what a funny crack up family life comedy.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1369 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
What shows are you watching on the various platforms out there?

Here's a list of shows I enjoy: Line of duty, The Killing, Bodyguard, Peaky Blinders, Sneaky Pete, Billions, Vikings, Homeland.

bodyguard as in the UK show with Keely Dawes as the minister or member of parliament?

excellent show , as in Peaky Blinders

wife and I are enjoying Great British Baking Show,

I'm watching Ray Donovan on Showtime on demand, (5th season)

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post