SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What are you watching?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you watching? Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
The Last Kingdom was a pretty good series. Now complete.

We tried Anatomy of a Scandal but could not get into it. Definitely has the British TV feel.

Watched The Flight Attendant season 1. It was just ok. We have not tried season 2.

I think we may try the new season of Barry next.

You is a decent series somewhat like Dexter.

Squid Games was pretty interesting.

Bridgerton and Outer Banks were entertaining enough. My wife really liked them anyhow.

Outlander is mixed for us. Some seasons move along, others not so much.

Chernobyl is a definite watch.

Reign was ok.

The Queens Gambit was really good.

The Witcher was good the second watch. We were lost the first go and needed some background info.

Cobra Kai was entertaining. You either love it or hate it it seems. It’s a campy comedy of sorts.

Shadow and Bone was interesting if you like sci fi/fantasy type shows.

Letterkenny - love it. It’s not for everyone.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Meltdown: Three Mile Island on Netflix.
Interviews with a whistleblower about the safety shortcuts that likely caused the meltdown.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
The wife an I are enjoying Under the Banner of Heaven. It starts out slow but gets better toward the end of episode 1

“Under the Banner of Heaven,” Hulu's new true crime mystery, uses a gruesome 1984 murder to explore the dark side of religious belief and the sometimes bloody history of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints."

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I hate to admit it, but I just finished watching the final episodes of 'Outer Range' on Friday.

It was an 8 episode series streaming on Prime and after each episode I would scratch my head and say to myself, WTF am I watching? This was some vague, confusing supernatural western that kept you hooked only because it was so convoluted and the final episode clears it up, sort of!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
We started to watch Bosch a few years back and for some reason just stopped after the 4th episode. Started over a couple nights ago so far I’m wondering why we stopped in the first place.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRBTX:
Meltdown: Three Mile Island on Netflix.
Interviews with a whistleblower about the safety shortcuts that likely caused the meltdown.

I watched it too. Very revealing and eye opening. Recommend it to everyone. The whistleblower is a heroic guy.

I also watched Dunkirk last night. Excellent movie. Also highly recommended.

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post