SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Old Guard on Netflix
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Old Guard on Netflix Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Well I’ve never read, or heard of, the graphic novel so maybe there is an explanation but they do something right and mystically it causes a generational good event. Ie, save this life and then the grandson cures cancer sort of thing. No explanation though for this magical ability to figure out who to save and when.

Funny thing is I found the concept a but ludicrous. Yes they are immortal but if you stand over the top of them and just shoot them every couple minutes they are pretty useless. Plus, if they did wear body armor it would make them even more invulnerable but they refuse to apparently. Hmmm.

Posts: 7494 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Shut it off after about 20 minutes. Supposedly five immortals in the entire world and two of them just happen to be queer. WAFJ!

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post