SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Raylan Givens is BACK!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Raylan Givens is BACK! Login/Join 
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Great news!!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/obpap1-duzU

Looks like the new series, also from one of Elmore Leonard’s books, may be in Florida and Detroit.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
https://youtu.be/obpap1-duzU

Looks like the new series, also from one of Elmore Leonard’s books, may be in Florida and Detroit.

Already been established on page 1 of this thread that it's set in Florida...

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I dunno....kinda vague. It sounds like it certainly starts in Florida, but moves to Detroit.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I do know that this thread is the cause for me to start rewatching the series again! Smile

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
If he didn't dig coal with 'em, somebody's getting shottified.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:
I do know that this thread is the cause for me to start rewatching the series again! Smile

We started re-watching too, but this time around I'm also trying to catch which brands of whiskey show up in their scenes.

I got into bourbon after I watched the first time and find it interesting which bottles they place in the scene and how that changes over time for some characters.

Posts: 1801 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShouldBFishin:
quote:

We started re-watching too, but this time around I'm also trying to catch which brands of whiskey show up in their scenes.

I got into bourbon after I watched the first time and find it interesting which bottles they place in the scene and how that changes over time for some characters.

Art must have had a good hookup because you can't find most of the ones they drink. I recall a lot of Elmer T.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Premiering on July 18th on FX!!

Posts: 6619 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swampdog
posted Hide Post

They dropped an official trailer last week if you didn’t see it. Looks like Tim’s real life daughter is playing his daughter in the show. Also Boyd Holbrook should make for a great villain, he’s a good actor.

Posts: 588 | Location: Colorado via South Louisiana | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:

Us too. Almost done with season 5.

Edited to add: Finished. We remembered very little from seasons 5 and 6. Really glad we rewatched it, and are lookimg forward to the new season(s) (fingers crossed).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AUTiger89,

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post