SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    DCS World, anyone play?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DCS World, anyone play? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Posts: 811 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Not the same vein. But: if you like flight sims. Check out Avenger_one on YouTube. He does a bunch of videos and is a bada** pilot in star citizen. It’s a space sim versus atmo sim.

But it’s super fun. But if you’ve already got some sticks set up. It would be easy to step into. (Sticks not mandatory. I don’t have any.)

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8482 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 811 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to hopefully be flying this by the end of the year.

Posts: 121 | Location: San Diego, California | Registered: May 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lots of interesting projects in the pipeline for sure. Phantom, Mudhen, Typhoon, Corsair, Kiowa, Crusader, Intruder and a full fidelity Mig-29. It sure is easy to spend a lot of money on a "free" game Big Grin

On that note, I'm in the middle of PC upgrade just for DCS.

posted Hide Post
OK, this is cool. DCS fan movies recreating a chapter from a Clancy novel. I'm impressed.