SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Boys (Prime)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Boys (Prime) Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
We have just started this new Amazon series. So far it is interesting enough to keep us entertained.

The subject revolves around superheroes that are not anywhere near as squeaky clean as they would appear and some individuals (maybe a secret group) that are aware of it and may be taking a stand against it. The latter part is slowly evolving.

The main guy reminds me of Bill Hader.

FYI - it's for adults only

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was debating starting a thread on this. Thanks for beating me to it.

My wife and I are going to watch the 8th and final episode tonight. In general, I think it is a very good show, well produced and acted. Wow, is it dark and cynical.

Posts: 3530 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32415 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Two pages of discussion here: https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5120043954

Dang generic show titles!

Ok, I can't delete this so please divert comments to the existing thread.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post