SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I tried it on my little dog,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I tried it on my little dog, Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Poor thing limped for a week

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shikemd
posted Hide Post
The icicle in the eye is still one of the most creative ways to kill a bad guy in an action movie.

Posts: 917 | Location: The only state with a state bird named after another state. | Registered: December 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“Ah, man, I can't fucking believe this. Another basement, another elevator. How could the same shit happen to the same guy, twice”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"Yippee ki-yay, MR. FALCON!"

(TV edit) Razz

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Fun fact!
The exterior scenes of the church were shot in my town in Colorado. I jog past it several times a week.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"Just the fax ma'am".

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
"Yippee ki-yay, MR. FALCON!"

(TV edit) Razz

HA!!! I remember seeing that, kind of half watching and when I heard that I was like who the hell is Mr Falcon?? Smile

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
ok ok ok, it has to be posted...

That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. ...

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
ok ok ok, it has to be posted...

That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. ...

“…..and it costs more than you make in a month”

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
“…..and it costs more than you make in a month”

"You'd be surprised what I make in a month!"

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
^ "If it's more than a dollar ninety-eight I'd be very surprised."

"Y'see, you're one of the bad guys. And now that I've got your sorry ass, I'm gonna trade it for my wife."

Posts: 27957 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the party, pal!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
P220, Egregore
Thanks for not disappointing and spiking the ball. Smile

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The villains had some good lines, too. Samantha Coleman: "Colonel, a word …?"
Col. Stuart: "You can have two - fuck and you."

Posts: 27957 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post