SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    It's ........ the 50th anniversary of Month Python's Flying Circus
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's ........ the 50th anniversary of Month Python's Flying Circus Login/Join 
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Ooohhhh...

Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me...

Posts: 1603 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
And now for something completely different.....

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
A P230 in matte stainless would rock! Never mind an opportunity to support my favourite forum Smile. Looking forward to this.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
A P230 in matte stainless would rock! Never mind an opportunity to support my favourite forum Smile. Looking forward to this.

Well, that's completely different....

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Well, that's completely different....

It's just gone 8 o'clock and time for the penguin on your television set to explode.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post