SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Need help finding a comedy bit on Ruth Langmore.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help finding a comedy bit on Ruth Langmore. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
I need some help finding a comedy bit a heard a few months ago on Sirius. It was a female comedian and she was talking about trying to do well. She said that sometimes she lets it slip out and she channels her inner Ruth Langmore. And then she goes into a full rant. It was really funny and I can’t seem to find it on Google or YouTube.

Sound familiar to anyone?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Do you remember the channel, there are several comedy specific. Here's Sirius list of their comedy channels, they do show the schedule for upcoming, maybe that will help since they tend to repeat shows....

Link

Posts: 23415 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I can’t. It was either Jeff and Larry’s comedy round up or Comedy Central channel.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
this one?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UTY_jqYXt04

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
That’s the one.

I knew I could count on you guys. The one I heard was a little different but that’s the same comedian.

Long story short is that I made reference to going “full Ruth Langmore” at work today and no one got it.

www.opspectraining.com

come and take it
posted Hide Post
Those people at work don't know shit about fuck....

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I miss Ruth!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38672 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post