SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    This Rookie Baseball Player Tearing It Up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Rookie Baseball Player Tearing It Up Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted
I know a lot hate sports in general for a lot of reasons and many of them good.
However, if you go back to basics of the sport it can be enjoyable even exciting.
This time in baseball ~ a sport I truly loved as a kid, it was about the playing.

This kid > Elly De La Cruz is sensational.
If you watch, you can tell he is going to be great but time will tell.

Posts: 22932 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I’m one that doesn’t get into sports but I do enjoy watching baseball from time to time. Elly really has it, man. He’s exceptional.

Posts: 45382 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the Reds don't get their checkbook out for this guy, the Yankees will. He's a hoss.

Posts: 3598 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
Great clip!

Really digging those uniforms, they look sweet!

Posts: 2313 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
He sure can run!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38700 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Just wish he knew how to wear his pants proper.
As a life long Reds fan I am cautiously optimistic.
It’s nice to have a Votto back need to get up for another game or two this season.

I also have to say strangely enough I like the black uniforms. A nice counter to the full white uniforms the Bengals debuted this season

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25435 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post