SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The next season of the Expanse starts Dec. 16th !!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The next season of the Expanse starts Dec. 16th !!! Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Can’t wait to see this. I’ve already passed that point in the books.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I still need to start the books.
May do a re-watch on the series to time out with the new season starting.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
I'm IN!! I love the fleet v. fleet battles and this promises that in spades. Last season was some of the best in that vein.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Excellent news! I’m a late-arrival to this series but have now caught-up; also reading the first book.

A little bit of “The Expanse” nerdiness on my vehicle here - between both an Epstein Drive AND four-wheel-drive, I should be covered, right? Wink

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6690 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post