SIGforum
The next season of the Expanse starts Dec. 16th !!!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/2770083574

October 08, 2021, 04:37 PM
flesheatingvirus
The next season of the Expanse starts Dec. 16th !!!
Can’t wait to see this. I’ve already passed that point in the books.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
October 08, 2021, 04:38 PM
P250UA5
I still need to start the books.
May do a re-watch on the series to time out with the new season starting.

The Enemy's gate is down.
October 08, 2021, 05:15 PM
bald1
Looking forward to it! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
October 08, 2021, 05:26 PM
Loswsmith
I'm IN!! I love the fleet v. fleet battles and this promises that in spades. Last season was some of the best in that vein.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi
October 10, 2021, 06:56 AM
TheFrontRange
Excellent news! I’m a late-arrival to this series but have now caught-up; also reading the first book.

A little bit of “The Expanse” nerdiness on my vehicle here - between both an Epstein Drive AND four-wheel-drive, I should be covered, right? Wink

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza