SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Seinfeld and it’s movie references.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seinfeld and it’s movie references. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
So many great movies in this list, I’m ashamed to admit many I have not seen. Whoever did this did a great job Editing.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I had no idea there were that many. I saw most episodes when I was younger and also am not familiar with many of those movies.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
This is great!!!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I loved that! I had no idea either. I wonder who was behind it, Seinfeld or David?

FYI: the entire series comes to Netflix in October.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
That was great!

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I caught some of those watching Seinfeld but missed many. I was waiting for the one where Newman was driving his mail truck and it burst into flames and he shouts “Oh the humanity” like in the movie The Hindenburg.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Wasn't a movie was a news film... but your are right.

Really cool and thanks for the link.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Absolutely one of my favorites from his series Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post