SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ain't that stuff illegal?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ain't that stuff illegal? Login/Join 
posted
What are they going to do? Put you in football Jail?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now you know this don't look natural Coach. now you know it don't... I look like I just jacked off an elephant.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"You know what separates the winners from the losers?"
"The score."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post