SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fun wine show with James May from Grand Tour
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun wine show with James May from Grand Tour Login/Join 
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted
Free on amazon with an app

LINK

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestion. Wow, James looks so young. I then realized this is from 2006. Can't believe this has been out there that long and I've never heard of it.

Much appreciated. Gives me some ammunition next time I'm talking with the in-laws about wine. Haha!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
They all have some enjoyable other work out there available on the net.

James May's series about toys was fun. I don't know if it was that one, or Man Lab that lead me to watching Top Gear. Before that, I was aware of the show but never watched it.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Totally forgot about that show. It's a good one

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Season 2 I thought was better, maybe because there was more of it...and seeing Oz run into a rather amorous fan was one of the runnier moments.

Oz Clark is quite a character, I'm not too familiar with him despite the neighborhood I live in but, he's clearly comfortable in front of the camera and can out-talk Captain Slow Eek

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
They did a couple drinking shows or I may be remembering one of their shows from this series......a Scotch distillery on the west coast of Scotland like 400 years old. They drank some outrageously aged Scotch (like 100 years old) and James talks about being bathed in the "Jesus Light".

Oz is definitely a player.....I think he wanders off (disappears for sometime) with a couple hot MILF/Cougar Vineyard owners.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Very cool - thanks. It looks like it's not free through amazon prime. Have to use the Tubi app?

And why is the remaining DVD $258??? Eek
DVD

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Very cool - thanks. It looks like it's not free through amazon prime. Have to use the Tubi app?

And why is the remaining DVD $258??? Eek
DVD

Tubi is a free app. You can download it on your firestick, or any way you're logged into Amazon Prime

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post