Fun wine show with James May from Grand Tour

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/2580090454

March 02, 2019, 09:30 AM
ChuckFinley
Fun wine show with James May from Grand Tour
Free on amazon with an app

LINK

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis
March 02, 2019, 11:24 PM
Balzé Halzé
Thanks for the suggestion. Wow, James looks so young. I then realized this is from 2006. Can't believe this has been out there that long and I've never heard of it.

Much appreciated. Gives me some ammunition next time I'm talking with the in-laws about wine. Haha!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
March 03, 2019, 08:21 AM
cas
They all have some enjoyable other work out there available on the net.

James May's series about toys was fun. I don't know if it was that one, or Man Lab that lead me to watching Top Gear. Before that, I was aware of the show but never watched it.

March 03, 2019, 02:31 PM
Anubismp
Totally forgot about that show. It's a good one
March 04, 2019, 02:01 AM
corsair
Season 2 I thought was better, maybe because there was more of it...and seeing Oz run into a rather amorous fan was one of the runnier moments.

Oz Clark is quite a character, I'm not too familiar with him despite the neighborhood I live in but, he's clearly comfortable in front of the camera and can out-talk Captain Slow Eek
March 04, 2019, 01:25 PM
jsbcody
They did a couple drinking shows or I may be remembering one of their shows from this series......a Scotch distillery on the west coast of Scotland like 400 years old. They drank some outrageously aged Scotch (like 100 years old) and James talks about being bathed in the "Jesus Light".

Oz is definitely a player.....I think he wanders off (disappears for sometime) with a couple hot MILF/Cougar Vineyard owners.
March 04, 2019, 01:31 PM
Georgeair
Very cool - thanks. It looks like it's not free through amazon prime. Have to use the Tubi app?

And why is the remaining DVD $258??? Eek
DVD

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

March 04, 2019, 08:57 PM
ChuckFinley
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Very cool - thanks. It looks like it's not free through amazon prime. Have to use the Tubi app?

And why is the remaining DVD $258??? Eek
DVD

Tubi is a free app. You can download it on your firestick, or any way you're logged into Amazon Prime

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis