SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Rammstein - New Video - Deutschland
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rammstein - New Video - Deutschland Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I just listened to the album again today. Just one of those days. Days like today are the reason I have really good headphones and analog amp to drive them.

I think the first songs are the best. I can just loop that all day. But if you get into Tills particular brand of poetry the remainder makes sense. sex, human suffering, et al.

I have been listening for 20 years, I know I shouldnt, it probably is sin, but damn I love it so.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I agree with you that the first few are the best. I tend to tune out the rest of the album.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post