SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Zero Motorcycle Used As Camera Platform In Deadpool
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zero Motorcycle Used As Camera Platform In Deadpool Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
As electric motorcycles are a hot topic, here's some inside news from 3 years ago. Smile

Evans Brasfield May 11, 2016 10

If you’ve seen Deadpool, you’ll remember the chase and fight scene that took place on an urban expressway bridge. Naturally, the scene was made even better by having motorcycle-riding bad guys. This video shows that the coolest motorcycle in the fight wasn’t even seen. It was the camera platform. The production crew modified a Zero to carry a camera and all of its support technology in multiple positions on the motorcycle, giving fluid camera tracking in and out of both moving and stopped cars . The video is well worth a minute and forty seconds of your day.

https://www.motorcycle.com/fea...orm-in-deadpool.html

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Shocking...

If you watch the accident scenes in DP2 there are teslas getting hammered by the big bad transport truck.

Saw one decked out in full BMW square box
off road travel gear last night at the Ace Cafe...

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
cool. I'm always amazed at some of the behind the scenes tricks that are used and yet during a movie - I never think once about how they caught that scene.

I remember they had to use a lot of trickery in the LOTR and Hobbit movies to make the characters look the correct height in every scene.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post