SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Logan's Run-1976 fascinating details on how it was filmed.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Logan's Run-1976 fascinating details on how it was filmed. Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted
https://ascmag.com/articles/lo...nd-how-it-was-filmed

Quite revolutionary in filming techniques at the time, much of it filmed at locations in Texas. Interesting read. I remember this film very well.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I have been to most of those places that were used. My favorite was the water gardens in downtown Fort Worth. what a great place.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. That was a good movie,even for today.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Jenny Agutter was HAWT

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
One of my wife and my first dates. After Summer Jam 1976 in KC with Allman Brothers, REO Speedwagon, Heart, Fleetwood Mac.

Posts: 7454 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
Jenny Agutter was HAWT

Extremely hot. Currently on TCM, just watched it a couple days ago.

Posts: 124 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: January 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cobre sig:
quote:
Jenny Agutter was HAWT

Extremely hot. Currently on TCM, just watched it a couple days ago.

One of my minor (lame) claims to fame: In 1989 (IIRC), whilst a member of a Property Crime Squad, I investigated a burglary at her flat (apartment) in London. She was as charming (and pretty) as you might expect.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Pushing almost 70, saw her in a BBC interview recently.still Not badlooking
quote:
Jenny Agutter was HAWT

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
if you like good English/UK TV,

watch MI-5, (called Spooks in the UK)

no idea if streaming is available, wife and I ended up buying the DVD's years ago,

she was in a few seasons

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post