SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Emily the Criminal on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Emily the Criminal on Netflix Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted
Starring Aubrey Plaza ("Parks & Recreation") and Theo Rossi ("Sons of Anarchy"). A pleasantly engaging thriller, tight story and production, minor plot holes notwithstanding. At an hour and a half, not a major commitment, I'll dare to say worth your time.

Respect for Plaza who can be glamorous, willing to look pretty raggedy and not so young here. It works well.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8306 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Agreed. It's a good film, and I'm especially glad to see Aubrey Plaza breaking out of her usual type-casting as the "droll, deapan, sarcastic girl".

Posts: 32411 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I watched it a few weeks ago, it was decent and entertaining

She was quite hot in season 2 of White Lotus

Posts: 5291 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post