SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Clips,bits, Skits, post some from shows of your youth
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clips,bits, Skits, post some from shows of your youth Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
As a kid I remember us sitting on the orange mixed color shag carpet in front of the large Panasonic color tv watching Hee Haw, good clean fun skits and lots of pretty girls in short shorts kept our eyes glued to the set.

What skits, scenes, shows from your youth do you recall, here's one from Hee Haw....

Posts: 23560 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16724 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
The later version of Bozo was FAR less creepy, but still a bit unsettling.

I still remember when they stopped airing Saturday morning cartoons. Frown Frown Frown

And the greatest TV show of ALL TIME:

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17297 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10434 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Here's a show that would never get made today.

I probably got my parents to rent this VHS nearly 20 times.

Posts: 11175 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10434 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21121 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54686 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5588 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
"Jonny Quest opening credits"

Lyman, did you see that stop-motion version that one guy did with the toys and action figures?

Posts: 5588 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Coolest intro's in the history of ever Cool

Posts: 5346 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54686 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16724 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21121 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7543 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O1YS-g4cYpM?si=xahnfxRYwOmSZIfD" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Oddball for the win! I loved Speed Racer.. anyone else remember a series called the Rat Patrol? I don’t know how to embed videos.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0060018/

Man I loved that show also

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7004 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Yes, I remember Rat Patrol.

Posts: 7543 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Regional.

And not the version I remember. I recall a black and white version, with the six fingered hand scratching at the earth. Scared the bejeebuz out of me as a little kid. I never watched the movies that followed, the intro alone was too creepy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cas,

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

I was a Speed Racer and Ultraman fanatic.

Posts: 45385 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27987 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post