SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You've got yourself a chip in the big game now...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You've got yourself a chip in the big game now... Login/Join 
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
"Circular error probability zero. Impact with high-order detonation. Have a nice day."

Posts: 1296 | Location: The end of the Earth... | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"One of ours?"

"One of mine"

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
"Get out of my chopper!"

"It's not your chopper, it's mine."

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
He was a close personal friend and political ally of the President of the United States.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12327 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post