SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Class Action, the movie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Class Action, the movie Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted
I just saw some mention of the 1991 movie Class Action, starring Gene Hackman.

I'd forgotten about it. I seem to recall really liking the movie, but then again I usually like anything Gene Hackman does.

I just ordered a DVD so I can watch it again.

Anybody else remember this movie?

Posts: 11836 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Never heard of it. I'm going to check it out because of Hackman.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Very good movie. The wife and I enjoyed it.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Remember rhe movie as being excellent.

What is there not to like if Gene is there? Such an outstanding actor.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12105 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Yeah…it was a decent flick.

Father-daughter are on opposing sides of litigation. Take it from there… Wink

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
IIRC, the film is analogous to the Ford Pinto legislation. Ford bean counted their way around human loss due to a design flaw.

I remember really enjoying it.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post