SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Red Notice on Netflix
Page 1 2 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Red Notice on Netflix Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Just watched it.
I've watched worse.
Rate it as "OK".
I don't regret seeing it.

Posts: 19702 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
It was just okay for me. Would say I wouldn't have missed much if I didn't see it. But it can help kill time. A little juvenile for me. And Gadot not as enticing here as I was anticipating.

Seemed like Ryan was trying to hard with his quips. Deadpool was much better at it.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - B.Franklin
"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"Do you really think your desire to force <...> your political ideology on me is greater than my will to stop you and remain free? Are you ready to risk death <...>? Because I am ready to risk death to end them." Brandon Smith

Posts: 10262 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post