SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Red Notice on Netflix
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Red Notice on Netflix Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Just watched it.
I've watched worse.
Rate it as "OK".
I don't regret seeing it.

Posts: 22895 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
It was just okay for me. Would say I wouldn't have missed much if I didn't see it. But it can help kill time. A little juvenile for me. And Gadot not as enticing here as I was anticipating.

Seemed like Ryan was trying to hard with his quips. Deadpool was much better at it.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worth watching...barely. Very campy and often stupid, but occasionally amusing.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batty67:
Worth watching...barely. Very campy and often stupid, but occasionally amusing.

This ^^^^^

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
watched it last night,

it was a bit painful at times, the Deadpool references above are spot on,

some jokes and quips were funny, others painful,

overall a good amusing (mostly) flick,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you watch this pick a very boring moment to do so. I actually ended up watching it over like 4 or 5 sit downs. It never held my interest long enough to finish in one setting. It’s popcorn. Stale, non original popcorn.

If this is the new Hollywood then we are entering the new realm of book reading because this movie and pretty much all of 2020 movies have been warmed over trash at best.

Posts: 7448 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I know I watched this movie and after reading this entire thread I still can't remember what it was about. I remember the actors were in it.

I rate it completely forgettable.

Posts: 10909 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
To me it's always entertaining to watch Ryan Reynolds Deadpool it up. The story was dumb, the fight scenes: dumb, Gal and Dwayne: mostly dumb. My kids enjoyed it.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I actually enjoyed it as well. I wasn't expecting a cinematic masterpiece though.

It kept us entertained for a couple hours.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post