SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Beverly Hills Cop: Axel Foley
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beverly Hills Cop: Axel Foley Login/Join 
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
It was fair, at best.

Sequels are so hard to do well. There were a few nostalgia moments here, but it wasn't a good movie.

I pretty much agree. I was too young for the originals at their times but watched them later. It was decent simply because they made it, but we would just as fine without it. It was an eh movie to watch, fun to have the nostalgia, but really not brought back in a necessary way I guess.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2540 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Job well done, better than I anticipated.

The used Axle's theme music twice as much as they should have.

Fun stuff,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55162 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
ACHmell!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12662 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
I had low expectations, and it didn't surpass them at all. I curse and have no problem with cursing. It seemed to me that they just ran with the exact same movie and added random or misplaced cursing. Nothing else seemed different.

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 624 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I turned it off. I should have turned it off sooner, but I thought it might get better.

Posts: 11590 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post