SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Fugitive (David Jansen)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Fugitive (David Jansen) Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone still enjoy? I wish CBS or Amazon would show this.

Posts: 1544 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently showing on ME TV Mondays at 2 AM.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15991 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can’t get MeTV, with Sling. I’ll keep using my dvds.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I used to like Harry O.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38582 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never watched it, probably it was very good.

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I always like David Jansen, I catch the Fugitive on MeTV every now and then and saw a couple Harry O's on another channel but the video quality was awful for Harry O but I like the program better than the Fugitive.

Posts: 22845 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He was great in the Fugitive. His role in the Green Berets sucked. He played the naive journalist who thought the war unnecessary,but John Wayne set him straight. Too wooden and predictable.

Posts: 17167 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
He was also good in a tv movie called Birds Of Prey.

Posts: 5609 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not seen that in a while.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I could have sworn this Jeff Beck song was once associated with a David Janssen show, but all the internet searching I did couldn't find an answer.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38582 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post