SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The last season of Preacher started last night. Who’s watching?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The last season of Preacher started last night. Who’s watching? Login/Join 
I got a Million of 'em!
posted
The Boys was a nice taste of an Evan Goldberg and Seth Rogen adaptation of a Garth Ennis comic but now the real fun starts.

Preacher was quietly one of the best shows of the last several years and I can’t wait for its conclusion.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed the previous seasons, and look forward to watching this season, but I'll have to wait for it to hit streaming later.

I agree that if you liked The Boys, you'll probably like Preacher too.

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Haven't missed one yet. Usually catch it on Demand...Like I will tonight.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1235 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watched the first episode of the new season last night. Crazy as always! Should be a good final season.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5159 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I hate watch this show, it has zero reason to be. I hope everyone dies horribly except maybe Humperdoo. Seth Rogen can go fuck himself. Carry on. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8336 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. I do close my eyes during the credits so I can't see Seth Rogan 's name.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We watched it as well and thought it could have been easily condensed down to a bit over an hour instead of 2. Going back and forth to rescue Cassidy was unnecessary.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
I am in. I have not started watching yet.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bustabuddy:
We watched it as well and thought it could have been easily condensed down to a bit over an hour instead of 2. Going back and forth to rescue Cassidy was unnecessary.

I’ll agree with that, testing the gate and Jesses wandering was a little dull.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post