SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix -Serial killer nurse Charles Cullen
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix -Serial killer nurse Charles Cullen Login/Join 
posted
Two shows on this guy-
Capturing the Killer Nurse
The Good Nurse
The guy was as ruthless and evil as any killer. Worth watching if you're into these.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
We watched “The Good Nurse,” and it was a good movie. That’s probably enough, not likely to watch the documentary too.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed this documentary as well! I would also encourage you to look up the story of Michael Swango. I talked with one of the detectives that worked that case at a symposium once and he was pretty bad as well. Killed without conscious, potentially hundreds of people. Also randomly injected people randomly with AIDS infected blood when he worked as a doctor in Africa. Definitely some major sickos!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Watched the documentary last night.
Very well done and I probably won’t watch the movie.
He couldn’t have done it without the actions of the hospital and someone there should also be looking at a jail sentence. Maybe they had to make some deals to get the evidence and testimony against him.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 220-9er,

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Watched the documentary last night and Have the Movie que'd for tonight. Great Presentation and peek into the minds of the sick.

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post