SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    PC Load Letter?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PC Load Letter? Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
What the fuck is that?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
No, I stole something else.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Can you do something, you know, up here? Something so when I come home all I can remember is, I was fishing all day??

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't say I've been "missing" it Bob.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Want to show her my Oh face - Ohhh Ohhh.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
What would you say you DO here?

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
What would you say you DO here?

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
People can get a cheeseburger anywhere, okay? They come to Chotchkie's for the atmosphere and the attitude. Okay? That's what the flair's about. It's about fun.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12630 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I'm going to need you to cummmmmm innn on . . .. saturday . . . . mmmmkaay?

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
If you could just take care of that...

... that'd be greeeeaaaat.

Oh, and uh, don't forget to use the new cover sheet.

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
You see, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't even care.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Legend has it that Swingline did not make a candy-apple red stapler in the model shown in the movie. The movie's success prompted them to make that model in that color, to much success.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I asked an old boss if he’d seen this movie. His response of “I didn’t find it funny at all,” made me laugh heartily and caused me to quote the movie to him.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
"Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?"
"No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man."

"What would you do if you had a million dollars?"
"I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man."
"That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?"
"Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money."
"Well, not all chicks."
"Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do."
"Good point."
"Well what about you now? what would you do?"
"Besides two chicks at the same time?"
"Well yeah."
"Nothing."
"Nothing, huh?"
"I'd relax, I would sit on my ass all day, I would do nothing."
"Well you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Just take a look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do shit."

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a jump to conclusions

Posts: 380 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creedbratton2:
Creed Bratton? Were you in The Grass Roots?

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Back up in your ass with the resurrection.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12630 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a fan of the office, made the username before I knew it was someone's real name and not just a fictional TV character.

Posts: 380 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I gotta wake my ass up at 6am every morning this week--drive up to Las Colinas

--yeah I'm doing the drywall at the new MacDonalds

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post